Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

A "FLooF" Christmas!

Christmas came early for us this year!
Because the amazing peeps at FLOOF SG sent us a FLOOF Christmas hamper! 
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee...
#wearesoloved #hengallsantadidnotseeallthemischiefwedidthisyear #wearelookingatyousherman

Ey Sherman, what's with your stupid expression?
#uncooperative

Take TWO!
Okay, much better.
Don't be deceived by this little box here. 
THERE WERE SO MANY GOODIES PACKED INTO IT.
#wenokiddingman
Our jaws dropped when Mummy opened it.
#ourtummiesweredancing

The Christmas hamper came with:
- A Kangaroo Christmas Meal
- A Cumberland Roo Sausage
- A Stocking filled with Kangaroo Treats
- A Hamlet House Christmas Roo cake
- A bottle of Dog-friendly Beer (Choice of chicken or beef) -OMG How cool is this? Booze for us doggos 
#samapproved 
- An Australian Hand-made soap
- A Santa's little helper hat
- An Exclusive FLOOF cooler bag!

Look at the loot!
We had a BLAST unboxing the Christmas hamper, we must admit.
Though, I was 100% sure that I would be happier when I start eating. 
First stop, The FLOOF Gingerbeard Hamlet House Cake
So cute can?!
But we didn't really care, cos we just wanna gobble it up.
After all, it was made with a solid Kangaroo meatball centre!
#howtoresist
Look at Pecan ah ma make a go at it. 
#whosaybogayscannoteat #noteethalsocaneat #whydoesshelookabitscaryah
Lucky us, Mummy decided that we didn't have to wait till Christmas to enjoy our Christmas Meal and Roo sausage!

But the reindeers weren't too happy to have to wait.
#whyissherman'sheadsobig
The Kangaroo Christmas meal was made using human grade meat! 
PS: I haven't told many people, but I have been on a Kangaroo Roo diet for a while as I needed to lose weight.
#sam'sstruggles 
So, I was over the moon when I realised that the main protein is Kangaroo! Yap, I got to enjoy these yummy meal guilt-free!
#samreallyapprovela
Hungry reindeers (and one 'we-don't-know-what") waiting to be fed!
#shellyisahungrygrump #justlikemummy
Ya la, the sausage really didnt look very pleassant in this shot, but trust us, it sure did taste good!
#youdirtymindedpeople
Go reindeers go!
I have a really strong "Wait" command. BUT, Mummy clearly didn't spend enough time teaching me the release "GO" cue.
That was why I took a whole longer to 'cheong' for the food.
#Inotstupid 
I may be the last to start, but I was definitely the first to finish.
#fasteater 
We definitely had a blast enjoying our Christmas meal and the cake! 
#where'stheboozeah
Mummy's saving our Roo treats for Christmas though.
#weshallbepatient

In the meanwhile, you can also pamper your furkids with a FLOOF Christmas Hamper.
#infactyoushould
It's now available for just $99 (UP $152.30)!
Email Christmas@floof.sg to make your order! Limited to first 200 sets only.

Go go go!
#justlikehowweate
Thanks FLOOF SG once again for sending us this amazing hamper!


No comments