Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Things grown ups do - Doodle at work...

Mummy has a bimonthly deadline at work: which means that she is a walking dead for about a week every two months. 
(Yap, that also means we are stuck with Daddy while Mummy works late. No likey~)

I always thought that she was slogging her arse off at work creating great works (with us as inspiration) like this.
Until I borrowed her phone to look through her photos on a whim and saw this....
Say what~~~

Yap, apparently stupid Mummy doodles at work... at my expense!
#howcanlikethat #ilooklikeaperverteduncle
I mean, at least draw me to look more handsome ma.
Tsk tsk tsk...
I was not the least happy. 
#notimpressed
On the other hand, Pecan ah ma was very tickled.
Of course la, they didn't draw on your face ma!!!
Pui~

Thankfully, her colleagues were wayyyy sweeter and their doodles were so much more flattering.

Like this...
#samisaking
And this..
#Samtheangel
(But hor, the one on the left looks like banana leaves...)
Well, at least she gave me some treats to pacify me.
K la, forgive you for now.
Grrrrr...

4 comments

  1. You are a star! Passing on the Shine on award to your blog.
    Details here - http://weliveinaflat.com/blog/shine-on-award/

    Please do not feel obliged/obligated to respond or pass on the award if you do not want to. This is done in the spirit of fun and sharing your great blogs only. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete