Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Our mini shoot with Joss

Mummy met a really nice (and extremely talented) intern, Joss, on her previous job.
And lucky for me, Joss is a huge fan of mine.
#theBHBsam #shesayiveryhandsome #ialsothinkiveryhandsome
So, when Joss asked if she could take some photos of us, we definitely had to say yes!
#gotfreephotoswhowillsaynoone #someoneismyfanleh
We chose our favourite place on Earth, Tanjong Beach for the shoot.
The photos in the entry are entirely shot and edited by Joss.
#whysotalentedone #howcomeourmummysolousy
Do check out her instagram for other amazing photos.
Meanwhile, enjoy our beautiful photos!
#cosgotgoodlookingdogsasmodelsma #BHB


Did you call me?
#myminiheadtilt
Pip's FML face.
Pecan truly has gorgeous eyes.
Not the most glamourous..
But hey, I was trying to get up hor.
#abitfatla
The trio with Pips doing her model face. Again.
#sopretendone
So much love!
#spotthebridalshootbehindus
Pippin be like "when can I go home and sleep?"
Let me down Mummy!
I need to impress the babe there.
#pervertSam
Pips' grumpy face.
Pecan, the grumpy Fairy Grandmother. 
Imaging how handsome I look.
Our shake-offs...
Ah ma really looks like a pup here.
#she14liaohor
Pecan's happy beach face.
Begging for food.
#myfavouritepasttime
Pippin catching the last ray.
#shemaybetripodbutsheisdamnfastone
Taking a break.
#shenostaminaone
The Loo Lim Dogs.
Paiseh, Pecan was distracted by the topless hunk, Pips not impressed, and me? 
Got bikini babe!
The annoying ladies of the Loo Lim household.
#ionlyloveoneofthem #theothertwoIamstuckwiththem #nochoice
Last but not least, Pippin's fairy-tale ending.
#andtheuberunglammummy
Thank you Joss for the amazing photos.
You really brought huge smiles to all of us!
#happymummymeanshappydogs


No comments