Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Ten little facts about Sammy.. Number Three!

I am a picky eater. A VERY picky eater. I am served 4 different types of food for my dinner everyday.

I adore wet food. However, Mummy's philosophy is that dried food is healthier for both my little teeth and stomach. As a result, she is pretty insistent on giving me dried food, which of course, I would refuse to eat. Stubborn mummy and Sam then embarked on a "I do not want to eat" vs "You better eat this shit" battle, which resulted in many days where I would simply refuse to eat and mummy had to 'beg' me to eat or eventually handfeed me. (Yap, I'm a spoilt brat..we all know it)

Sigh, eventually, Mummy won. After ALOT of trial and error, Mummy finally found the combination of food that I totally adore and she is swearing by it! The only downside, it consists of 4 different brands and types of food that comes together to create a gourmet experience for me!

Here's the secret recipe:

1. Just a little under a quarter cup of Merrick dried food. The flavor of the month is Cowboy Cookout.
2. A pinch of Beneful Original. (About 4-5 pieces) I personally adore the extra crunch and taste to the slightly monotonous merrick food.
3. A few pieces of Natural Balance dog food roll (dinner version). Current flavor is Duck & Potato Formula. Yummilious I swear.
4. Last but not least, it's the Stella & Chewy's freeze dried dinner. This I absolutely love! The only drawback is that it's a tad bit expensive. (16 oz of about 32 pieces cost USD32) So, mummy decided to ration and cut costs by giving me one a day (If I'm solely on this diet, I should be getting 4 patties a day. =/) and mixing in the other 3 types of food. Well, I guess it pays off. Not only do I get variety, I won't get sick of the food so easily! I'm into Duck for the month, and it sure smells good! Even Mummy's friends agree. 
So, here's a little look into my life and what to expect when you are dog sitting me!

No comments