Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!

It's the time of the year to show my appreciation to the 'dog slave' aka Mummy. She's been wonderful to me and certainly making me her priority in life. (Yes, I even rank before daddy!) And with Daddy's help (financially), I gave mummy a surprise by ordering a gift for her. 

It came gift wrapped in a lovely red box.
After I wished a very surprised (and happy) mummy a happy mothers' day, she went on to open it.


Ta-dah~ It's a personalized keychain that says "SAM's MOM". 
Hee, what an honor.


Anyway, Mummy, I just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful things you have done for me. 
I love you!

PS: Happy Mothers' Day to all the dog mummies out there too!!

No comments