Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Our Cartoon Family Portrait...

Mummy has a thing for customized items (usually with me as the focal point). When mummy attended the NYC Comic Con last year, she chanced upon the artwork of artist, Katie Cook in the Artist's Gallery and couldn't resist getting her to do a family portrait of us. 

Hee, I love that the artist kept the scuffy look on me and thought it looked like me, although most people thought that Daddy's cartoon has the strongest resemblance. 
 Before coming back, Mummy got it framed.
Now that we are settled into our new place, mummy finally had the opportunity to put it up on the wall.
 Showing off the great artwork.
Pretty cute isn't it?

No comments