Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Steak and Eggs Please?

We had an exciting weekend planned. However, looking out of the window immediately after waking up, I came to realise that was no way we weren't gonna step outside at all (Toilet breaks aside).
BOO to the haze.
Disappointed, I lazed in bed sulking. 
Mummy popped her head in and saw that I was really upset.  Hence, she did what awesome mummies do - she asked me what I wanted for breakfast!

Sam: *Thinks hard* .... "STEAK & EGGS!"
Mummy: "Ay ay Captain!" 

Luckily for me, there were some frozen steak in the freezer! *Wriggly dance*
Within minutes from my request, the cooked beef aroma filled the house and I swore I could not stop drooling. 
This easy dish was done in less than ten minutes and my frown was at once transformed into a huge smile!
"Pretty please.. can I start?"
As soon as it began, there was almost nothing left and yes, I licked the bowl smacking clean once again.
The yummy steak & eggs breakfast certainly drove the 'haze blues' out of the window! 
While I wished I could embark on some monkey rescue missions, this meal more than made up for that. 
Hooray to Mummy!
I'm not saying I like that haze, it's just that getting stuck indoors with mummy really isn't that bad after all. 

No comments