Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

The aftermath of Pet Expo

Sorry for the lack of posts. 
The reason is simple.
This is how I look for the past five days.


Acting cute and being the centre of attention for three consecutive days sure is tough. 
If you think I look like crap, you should see Mummy.
But to spare you the agony of having nightmares from looking at how zombified she is, I'll just put another one of my half-dead look.
I'm recharging and should be back to my chirpy self soon.
Meanwhile...zzzzzz

2 comments

  1. Thanks dear, I love your blog ! You have provided a good info through this blog about a pet. I’ve learned more through this blog.
    Really your your blog is top notch and very classy.
    Many thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete