Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Our lives through an iPhone - A darn Good Friday

I adore public holidays that fall on weekdays.
It's like this lovely little treat for me and Pecan ah ma!
Being the crazy obsessed dog parent Mummy is, of course most of such special occasions are devoted to the two adorable pooches. (Our resigned Daddy has no choice but to abide to Mummy's demands)
Wahahahhah!
#myparentsaredogslaves

So, I pretty much spent most of Good Friday (that was last week btw) getting quality massages from Daddy!
A clearly satisfied customer.
While Pecan ah ma spent her morning tormenting our new toy.
Geesh, she looked so pleased with herself!
Of course, we also took some time off to wish one of our favorite persons in the world...
A VERY HAPPY Nth BIRTHDAY!
We love you, GodMummy!!!
Why can't every Friday be a good friday?
Boooo~

1 comment