Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Want a treat? Raise your ear!

It's our favorite time of the day...
It's time for a yummy yum yum treat!!!
And how do you know when I'm excited?
My little ears will stand, stand, STAND!
#Samthefakefoxterrier
Actually, I'm not the only one... Pecan will raise her little ears too!
Though I've to say that ah ma looks weird..
#ahmathefakebunny
Raise your ear if you want a treat!
ME ME ME!
Somehow, my left ear seems to be stronger and would remain standing no matter how many times I move around. 
Ah ma's ears will just flip up and down. 
Looks easy to raise your ear for your treat? The truth is..it took a lot of work!
We had to keep jumping up and down for our treats to get our little ears standing!
PHEW~ hard work it was. But dang, was it worth it when we finally got the yummy treats in our mouths!

No comments