Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Belly up...erm.. we mean cheer up!

Mummy was having a shitty day at work. 
So, ah ma and I had a quick chat to see how to cheer her up. 
After some serious discussion...
we decided... to offer Mummy a chance to give us a belly rub! 

I mean..why not?
Cheering up with two bellies up.
#samthelousypoet 
Of course, Mummy wasn't too impressed but proceeded to give us two  pathetic  perfunctory scratches each before walking away.
Oi. How can so rude. We give u a chance to feel better and all you did was give us a lousy rub.
#goodheartnogoodreturns #pui 
But oh well, we're pretty sure we saw a quick smile anyway. 
#missionaccomplished

1 comment

  1. You should learn to play hard to get... the humans tries hard to make me roll over... but your highness will only do so one in a looonnnnngggg while... so it always makes her happy. :D

    ReplyDelete