Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Playing dead...

I have a tendency to play dead when I play with other dogs. 
It's not that I am submissive. 
I just get a kick tricking other dogs...
Normally after I refuse to move for a while, dogs will get confused and move away.
Pecan always gets so worried that she will walk towards Mummy with an ultra guilty look.
#stupidahma #Iwheregotsoeasykillone
Only after Mummy's (repeated) explanation that I am not dead, will she come back beside me.
The best part is... this is how we've been playing for the past few months and she STILL doesn't get it!
#Iamnotdeadjustlazy #facepalm #ahmaissenile 
Anyway, if you do play with me in future, this is pretty much what to expect!

3 comments

  1. And that is why everyone loves you, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna turns belly up sometimes, as an invitation to play too! :D

    But I interpreted your lying around as submissive... so it's not? and I'm wrong? *Oops* heehee

    ReplyDelete