Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

We're moving!

Like for real.
Not the blog hor.
#wemovingfromululandtocivilisation
So, in less than a month, I will no longer be Sam, the HDB dog and Pecan will no longer be 'illegal'.
Hehehe
#shenotillegalla #shebelongstograndmummy #likeanyonewillbelieve
While the move is extremely exciting, the packing is.... blah~
And if you see the way our Mummy packs, I think you will vomit blood.
#mummyisaclosethoarder
I guess that's why our parents have decided to hire a professional moving company that provides packing and unpacking services. 
#ifnotIthinktheywillneverbedone #lazytothemax 


Unlike our parents, we're responsible kiddos.
Like good doggies, we spent our whole weekend packing!
Ah ma being a girl obviously has more things and a wayyyy bigger suitcase.
#mysuitcaseonlyhastreats #pecanfinallykeptallhersqueakytoys
See.. Moving is so easy breezy...
And so you think...

If you seriously believed that's all we have, you obviously haven't been reading our blog enough.
Because... just beds alone...
this is what we really have..
#lookslikethishouseholdgot10dogslor
Ah ma and the pea.
LOL
The irony of all this... 
is that, while we have all these cushiony comforts, our favourite sleeping spot (in the day) is...
on the floor.
#wheregotbacksidessocuteone
And at night?
Of course our parent's bed lor.
Everyone's really excited about the move.
#exceptfordaddywhoissufferingfromemptypocketssyndrome #likewecarethough
To be honest, Pecan and I are starting to get a little bored with our neighbourhood.
#imarkedallthetreesandbushes #pecanhasterrorizedallthedogs
Hence, we're more than ready to embark on a new journey around our new place.

In the midst of packing, Mummy is also 'sourcing' around for interior designers who can help us create a dog-friendly sty. 
Any recommendations?? 
#mustbebudgetfriendlytoo #daddyreallydoesnothavedeeppockets #rathershallowinfact


1 comment

  1. Vanillapup dog blog has a post about dog-friendly home I think. BTW, Sam and Pecan are sooo cute! Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete