Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Pardon our lag

You may have noticed that our blog has been kinda quiet lately.
Well, Mummy started a new job a few months back and the job does require her to work on weekends at times. 
#sheusuallyblogonweekends
Any spare time she has, usually goes into playing her stupid game (if you know her personally, you will know which game) or spending it with us.
#yapwearestillgoingouthavingtonsoffunandadventure 
So, unfortunately, the blog took a back seat, and that explains the lack of activity here.
#ohyanottomentionthatsheisplainlazytoo
But, we promise we will do our parts and nag her endlessly to update this space!
#wewillsoundlikedaddythen
So, don't give up on us yet, ya?
#andwestilloweyouashellyintroduction #soon

Lotsa love, 
the four little punks!

No comments