Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

FOUR

If you've been following us on Instagram, you will notice a drastic change in our family.
If you haven't, tsk, (#yeahIamjudging you) let me share the news with you now.

The Loo Lim Household started with one adorable dog in the household some seven years ago.
Yap, Sam I am.
#yourstruly
Then on one fateful night (okay, I anyhow say one. It was a warm afternoon) in 2014, in came another.
She is Pecan Woods.
Of course, Mummy couldn't stop at two.
(The government also says the same thing. Just that it's for human babies, not furbabies leh.)
#notlikeshecares
So, this is Pippin Tree.
PS: Pips is brown in this picture as it was drawn slightly after she joined the brood and she was pretty brownish then.
We bleached her and now she's white, almost.
#justkiddingonly #showeringdidallthework #nodogswasharmintheprocess #wemeanit
Barely six months after the last tragedy (in my honest opinion) struck....
we became four.
#OMFG #FML
Here is Shelly Blackwood. 
#theoneontherightla #thisisheroriginalname #wedidnotrenameher 
We'll share Shelly's story eventually.
As for now, presenting our Loo Lim Household.
#pleasestopatfour #factorycloseliao 
 On a side note, we absolutely love the illustrations done by Paintinks by Melt! Super adorable right?

No comments