Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Ten little facts about Sammy.. Number One!

I have 2 other siblings in my same litter.

By the time, mummy got about adopting me, both my siblings had already gone to their new homes. Apparently, I was left behind as one family wanted a fuzzy dog, so they took one of my brothers and the other family chose my other brother as he was fatter and cuter. (Hmph~ Whatever) I was pretty much the unwanted child until Mummy saw my picture on the breeder's website. And thus, here I am. Unfortunately, Mummy doesn't know where my siblings went. Nonetheless, I think life isn't too bad for me. I have pretty much grown from the unwanted child, to the spoilt only child in the Lim Family.

I've to say, I'm loving it!

No comments