Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Ten little facts about Sammy..

I'm a pretty interesting dog. While Mummy and Daddy always introduce me to strangers as a crazy pesty dog, I beg to differ. I am a really great dog, in my own opinion, relatively well-behaved, very well-socialized, too cute for my own good, blah blah blah. Anyway, unless you really do have the opportunity to interact with me, it's hard for you to know the real me. So, to help you get to know me a little better, I will be sharing 10 little facts about me over the course of 10 days. Hopefully, you will get to know the real sam and grow to love me even more. =D

2 comments

  1. 10 facts over 10 days?? omggg is ur mummy taT bored?? lols. btw after seeing so many dogs hor, i think i still think u'r the cutest and most loveable! love u most lah! xoxo <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee.. thanks man! But hor, think we both got a little slack and the ten facts ain't gonna happen over ten days. More like ten weeks. But it will be up, eventually.

    ReplyDelete