Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Sam, the chair model-er.

I am a chair model-er in training. Rather, I'm mummy's personalized chair (dog) model-er. As some of you might know, mummy has a unhealthy  , crazy, erm, decent obsession with chairs and have been on a chair shopping spree recently (Yesh, daddy isn't exactly too happy, but as usual, too bad for him). To document her purchases, she has requested that I model for her. 

Hence, here are the end products. 

Me on a Herman miller 1970's upholstered chair that mummy bought from our photographer (more information on that in a month or so).

 Me on Mummy's handmade ottoman.

 Me on a vintage 1960s - 1970s wooden desk chair that Mummy bought on etsy.

 Me on yet another herman miller 1970s upholstered chair mummy bought from a consignment store in Ohio. 

I guess I am a natural talent. Hee, maybe this could really be a career for me. Hm, something for me to ponder about I guess..

No comments