Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Sam's (dog) family history

It has been two years (and 3 days) since I entered my (human) mummy & daddy's life, and I'm loving every moment of it. I know mummy is too, but I can't really say the same for daddy. Anyway, here's a little  background information about my dog family (kinda of a updated version of my fact #1)

(FYI: Mummy got me from a breeder, MeadowBrook Terriers. That also explains the source of these beautiful photos!)

Introducing my dog mummy - Fionnula. I think I'm a splitting image of her. 

This is my dashing dog daddy - Guiness. While I don't think we look alike, I think I did inherit his suaveness. 

Here's me when I was just 4 weeks old.

 A close-up.

Me at 6 weeks. 

Me at 8 weeks.
(Remember? This was the photo that sealed the deal, and my fate.)

And, here I am today! Maybe not as cute, but certainly a handsome little dude. 
It has been a good two years since I became a Lim member. There's been ups and downs - days where I drive mummy nuts, days where I make mummy happy, days where I fell sick, days where I got abandoned and days where we reunite (with tons of treats for bribery of course). 
I know mummy isn't a fan of my endless shedding, my insane energy spurs, my rebellious streaks but I also know that she wouldn't trade me for the world. And guess what, I wouldn't either, well... unless it's some hot supermodel who's freaking rich. Nay, just kidding.

Happy two anniversary to us!

Looking forward to the Many more anniversaries to come!

No comments