Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Fashionista Sam..

A package of mine arrived today...
(it's from American Digs)


And it contains two cool outfits for the fashionista me!




Something that would be awesome for a first date, maybe?


The seersucker shirt is really well designed. There's a velcro that is concealed by faux buttons, making it really easier for me to put it on while looking awesome. 

2. A cool Murphy polo shirt


that Daddy is a fan of too. 
Like Father Like Son, we are polo shirt boyz~


Hee, mummy actually bought these outfits for me to wear in Singapore. Can't wait to show off my good looks in my awesome clothes to my new friends soon. 

3 comments

  1. You sure you want Sam to wear this in Singapore? Think he will get a heat stroke from it. -QW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be wearing it indoors with AC! I'll put it on when u come visit me k?

    ReplyDelete