Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

My after-bath routine..

Like many dogs, I'm not exactly fond of being bathed. Unfortunately for me, mummy has a twice-a-month bath policy for me. (Sucks~)

While I dislike the bathing process, I detest the drying routine even more. Here's how it goes. 


1. It begins with a quick attempt to dry me slightly using a microfiber towel, which was a gift for me from one of mummy's house guest. While it's a pretty small towel, it is pretty effective in drying my head, neck and butt area.



2. After the quick drying, I proceed to dry myself further using a beach towel.


3. Like a cat, I also try to groom myself dry. 


In the meantime, I would occasionally shoot mummy dirty looks to display my dissatisfaction. 


4. Once mummy opens bathroom door, I would proceed to dry myself even more on my parents' beds. Rolling around the duvet has proven to be one of the best way to dry my coat. 


I roll.


And roll.


After maybe a good 10 minutes, and probably about 70% dry, I would proceed to the last step of my routine - Find a lovely warm corner and bake in the sun to dry. 


Finally dry and happy.

Till the next bath.

No comments