Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Run Forest Run...

Before mummy's camera battery died on Saturday, she was trying hard to capture me in action running.  (This time, I didn't have a leash on as the whole area in K9 Kulture is fenced in. And boy, that felt great!)

RUN FOREST RUN!!!
I'M IN THE AIR!!! 
FLY, LITTLE SAMMY!
Leaping off!
Nothing beats the feeling of being able to run free with the awesome breeze blowing at my face! 
(Hee, I was running so fast that I had to close my eyes to prevent the wind from hurting my little eye!)
Gosh, I am such a sprinter!
Daddy once mentioned that the one thing he loves about me is my ability to run around in lightning speed while getting other dogs to chase me. Pity there wasn't any other dogs there at that time, but I sure did have an awesome workout and Daddy was all smiles watching me!
Of course, I reserved some energy for the swim too.. hee... 
And as expected, my parents brought a half-dead and truly exhausted little dog home that night. 

2 comments

  1. Barbie would like to chase you Sammy, or you could chase her :) your running style looks a bit like the Huskies we see running around at the park :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina would like to chase you too! It's her favourite game.

    ReplyDelete