Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

It's PAYDAY!!!

Well, while this is somewhat overdue (oabout 2 months late), but.. I've just (physically) received my very first paycheck!!!!!

*Wriggly dance*
Now I can finally get my paws on that awesome toy I've been eyeing and that yummy treat that I've been drooling about..
*Beams~*

Just when I was basking in joy, Daddy (as usual) had to be a wet (soaked more like it) blanket and burst my little bubble! 
And no surprises, I swear he was gloating too..
rawrrrrr~

Apparently I was told that I had already advanced my paycheck 1.5 months ago on that fateful day when Mummy made a trip to the pet food supplier and bought god-knows-what.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Shaking my head in disbelief....
What it means is that when this cheque (my precious~~) is cashed, every single cent of it is going to go into Daddy's bank account.
Yap, my life sucks and I've money sucking parents .

Oh well, nonetheless, it IS my first paycheck, and despite my uber 'buay song-ness' (means unhappy), here's a photo to commemorate. 
Mental Note to self: I need to set up my own bank account and manage my own finances... 
Sigh~

No comments