Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

I'm a H&M Dog!

During one of the shoots for the Aug/Sep issue, Mummy fell in love with a H&M silk Beagle print handkerchief that was used as a bandana for one of the pups. (Under the influence of Uncle Bryan!)
And she knew she had to have it...
for me, of course.

 (source: pets Magazine)

It took a while before it finally hit the stores. Well, STORE technically as it's only available at H&M Orchard (under the men's section).

When I got my paws on the scarf, I was a bit lost. I mean, I don't usually blow my nose or sneeze into a hankie. 
So what is this for?
*confused*
So I did the worst thing I could possibly have done by asking Mummy what it was for.
Seeing that I didn't realise that it was to be used as a bandana, she decided to pull a prank on me and made me wear it as a head scarf.. 
I HATE YOU!!!!! Grrrrr~
Now I look like the granny/auntie below.
*curses under his breath*
!@#!@$@!%@#%

To make myself feel better, I would like to think I look more like this Chibi version of Zoro from One Piece.

After having a good long laugh (grrrrrrr...) and seeing how pathetic I looked, Mummy decided to spare me the agony and put the hankie where it should have been in the first place.

Do I look better?
(Still a bit wary of whether I should trust the evil lady)
I checked myself in the mirror and decided that it was okay.  
Yap. This is so much better.
The look grew on me and I actually think I looked pretty good with this. Kinda like a little boy scout, but cuter than any others of course.
Ho ho ho ...
In fact, this suits me so well that I'm thinking maybe I should start shopping at H&M for my wardrobe!

2 comments

  1. That is cute! The neck is definitely better than the head,
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bandana is definitely NOT your look & style.

    ReplyDelete