Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

One for Sam Forest, one for Pecan Woods

Remember this?
To welcome Pecan ah ma to the family, Mummy bought Pecan her very own lunch bag too!
Not surprisingly, Mummy got her a cat bag and an equally cute cat bento set! (She's like the cat that mummy will never get. ooops)

So now, Pecan finally has her own lunch bag to put her own meals!
Wheeee.... congrats ah ma!
Ain't the two bags and bento sets just look so cute together!
Of course, two happy pups!
PS: We even held hands!
We saw Mummy packing our meals for tomorrow in! Can't wait to see what surprises are in store for me.

Mummy's note: Sorry pups. You are getting the same old kibbles. 
Wahahahah

No comments