Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Merry X'mas!

Mummy whipped out the old reindeer ears we have (we bought it from Macys) to get us ready for some festive photo taking. 
Unfortunately for her (and lucky for us), we only have one pair. Thus, to determine the better candidate to don the piece, we both have to first model it.

Who makes a better reindeer?
(Chants: Pecan! Pecan! Pecan!)
This was one competition that I wanted Pecan ah-ma to win. 
Why?
Cos winning means you have to wear the stupid ears. Yucksss.
Hence, I was overjoyed when my parents thought that Pecan looked cuter in it. (I think her non-stop turbo tail wagging sealed the deal.)

BUT...
just when I was still gloating over her win, Mummy, out of nowhere, pulled out a hideous elf hat and put it on me.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
Of course, I wasn't very happy. -_-

Yet, this was nothing a couple of treats can't fix. 
So I put on my best smile for the shot of the night. 
Too bad Pecan didn't get the memo that she needs to smile to earn a bigger reward. 
Hahaha... she did get a treat, though mine was wayyyy bigger.

Anyway, 
Merry X'mas!
Love, Santa's Cheeky Elf & The Grumpy Reindeer

No comments