Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Our new bed

It's bad enough [for daddy] that Mummy's office is located at an industrial area since there are tons of warehouse sales happening in the vicinity. 
It's even worse when it's a lifestyle furniture store (Egg3) having one. (Yes, Mummy is a sucker for home furnishing)
BUT...
Unlike Daddy, we are always happy when Mummy brings home new stuff she bought as more often than not, they are for US!
Wheeeee.....
#wedaboss

Obviously in Mummy's dictionary, there is no such thing as "too many beds" and we are pretty aware of her addiction. Hence, we weren't overly surprised when she purchased a floor cushion that doubles up as a bed for us! (I swear Daddy let out a sigh when he saw it. HAHAHA)
Thank you Mummy for my new bed!
Just when I was enjoying and relaxing on the comfy cushion, Pecan ah-ma crawled up sneakily beside me and settled down.
WHY?!
That's when reality stuck. My only child days are over. 
Booooooo....

Well, at least Pecan ah-ma seems to like the new bed as well.
Since she's happy, I'm more than glad to share too!
*Angelic smile*
Okay, okay... Fine, I admit
Mummy did promise to give me more treats for being a good boy!

No comments