Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Behind the scenes...

Blogging is no easy task. 
And I've to do it all by myself. While Mummy is the officially lousy photographer and the idea spinner, I have to do all the editorial work myself.
That being said, Mummy does lend me a hand occasionally (usually for Mummy's notes). As for Daddy, he just doesn't give a hoot. 

Thankfully, writing entries after entries is not at all a challenge for my smart little brain. 
But what I do require is a little privacy while my paws type away.
I mean, nothing beats silence and being left alone for my creative juices to flow. 

Obviously Mummy thinks otherwise.
zzzzz
Shall try to ignore her and continue to proof-read my entry...
But it just doesn't feel right with a pair of eyes constantly looking at me.
Grrrrrr...
Luckily, Mummy got my hint and decided to leave me alone for the next thirty minutes..
and Viola~ 
A new entry is up!
Done!
A happy less grumpy Sam!
It's tough being a dog blogger.
But I've to admit, the rewards are so worth my every effort.
*Chomps on a chicken jerky*

2 comments