Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Pecan puns...

My Godmummy Kitty bought me a Bread Bed recently!
#onlyihaveagodmummy #pecanandpippindonothave #hehehe #iamspecial
Not only does it fit us nicely (we bought the 60cm one!), the bed is really comfy.
And best of all, Mummy gets to come up with silly names while naming our pics.

Jack Russells on Toast..

Of course that wasn't enough for stupid Mummy.
Here's Jack russell breads.
PS: My slice is out of shape as my itchy mouth decided to take a bite before the shot was taken.
#mybellyisverypleasedthough
The reason Pippin can't be in the same shot as us - she wouldn't stop whacking our bread slices.
At least this way, she couldn't reach her own.
#nomannerslathismonster
So, we kinda thought that was the end of it and we were good to enjoy the bed.
And then, one of Mummy's friends asked a question and that sparked off the 'corny' side of Mummy.
#FML #whyourmummysolameone #shethinkssheverypunnylor
For the next few days, she went all out to be witty.
#shetriestoohardla
But luckily for me and Pips, all puns were directed only to the old lady.
#foronceifeelbadforher #coshernametheeasiestma
Well, guess what, Pecan ah ma seemed to really enjoy it, cos she did give Mummy plenty of material to work on.
Please brace yourself....
Here goes...

Toatsted Pecan nut on bread
#facepalm
Inspired by this.

'Dead' Pecan bread.
#iamsureitsmellstoo
Inspired by Date Pecan bread

Pecan butter nut spread on toast.
(With a pinch of Sam)
#cannotletahmahaveallthespotlightma #mustmakeanappearance
This is one toast I am so not eating.
#yucks

If you're thinking of baking some pecan nut bread, don't forget to knead the nuts right into the dough!
Pecan will show you how!
#don'tknowwhethersheisacatordog






No comments