Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman
We know that this space has been awfully quiet for the past few months.
There's only ONE person to blame.
#glaresatmummy
We're a little worried that our fans (if any) is gonna give up on us soon. 
#thatexplainsourworriedfacesabove

Firstly, thank you if you've been faithfully popping in to check for updates.
We really appreciate it.
#happyandthankfulsmilesforeveryoene
Secondly, while this blog has been absolutely dormant, rest assured that our lives haven't!
Yap, Mummy's only been lazy in not updating this space. She is still as diligent as she used to be in bringing us around to our favourite spots.
So do say hi (preferably with treats) if you bump into us!
#hengsheis #elsewewillkillherwithourjudgyfaces
#happyfacesfornow
Thirdly, we promise that we will be updating what we were up to for the past few months.
Trust us, A LOT happened. You'll probably already know if you've been following our instagram!
#seelaneverfollowthat'swhyyoudon'tknow #follownowhor
Despite that, Pecan ah ma is still the queen of the household. And yes, we are still her minions.
Though we suspect that Pippin has been plotting to overthrow the dowager.
#pippinalwaysdisturbspecan #poorahma
That said, I am still the only boy (so I'm status quo and very happy about it). And Shelly, she's still the goofy little girl who is more concerned about her ball than her hierarchy at home.
#simpleislikethatone
So, please hang in there!
We'll be back! SOON!!!

No comments