Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Sam is 8!

On the lovely day of 26 January 2018, I turned 8!
#nolongerapup #anoldmanliao
Mummy really couldn't help but wondered where the past 8 years went.
#ifshegotakidhorthekidwillbeprimarytwoleh
My birthday this year was a rather quiet affair. 
#cosmummysaidthatIcanonlyhaveafullbirthdaypartywhenIturn14
Mummy ordered a small cake for us!
Thanks Barking Good for rushing out the order for us!

You know how much your Mummy loves you when she decides to write "Sam is an ass" on your birthday cake.
I would like to think that Mummy wanted to say Sam is S, but probably had a miscommunication?
#whoamIkidding
#thankshuhmummy #terribleparenting
We took the delicious cake to one of our favourite hang out and devoured it in seconds.
Actually, I think that Pippin is a bigger ass than me lor.
#MUMMYSOMEONESTEALMYCAKE
No, we didn't forget Shelly. 
Shelly is having a staycation with her breeder (because... she just had a litter of pups! We will share that in a bit).
So, Mummy specially ordered some pupcakes and delivered it to her breeder's place for the little girl to enjoy.
#heheShellyisalsoanS
Mummy's note: It's bittersweet celebrating the birthday of this little rascal cos I get reminded that he's getting older. It's quite amazing to have watched Sam grow from a tiny 2 month old to this pudgy uncle. While it aches a tad seeing all the white streaks that are developing around his eyes, I am extremely proud of what an awesome dog he has grown up to be. This little ass has changed so much, from actually making friends with cats (okay, not all cats), not being so gung-ho in joining fights (he's learning to pick his battles, thankfully) and being pretty amazing at recall (okay, I know he cares for the treat he will get than the actual act of coming back to me). 

Thank you so much for bringing so much joy to my life. You are the reason I can't wait to get home each day (Sorry Mr Lim), and the reason I look forward to weekends (cos I wanna bring you and your sisters out).

Stay healthy and cheeky my little ass!

No comments